“When it comes to any integrity related problem arising with your assets, we will AID you.” Covering Africa and the Middle Eastern territories, we provide cost effective solutions for plant life extension and facility integrity enhancement through integrating the latest advanced technologies. We empower preventive maintenance mentality as well as higher employee safety through introducing environmental friendly, safe techniques. AID addresses the quality at every stage of the asset life cycle from design, commissioning, maintenance management to decommissioning in the most efficient and cost effective manner. "Long Live Your Assets"
Seal-Tite technology uses differential pressure across a leak site to cause liquid sealant to polymerize into a flexible solid. The sealant reaction is analogous to blood coagulating across a cut. The cut is sealed but the arteries continue to flow. As liquid sealant enters the leak site and encounters a pressure drop sufficient to start the polymerization process, the liquid molecules link together and build a flexible solid seal. The strength of the seal is generally increased in pressure steps until the desired test pressure is reached. Once the seal is formed and tested, the remaining liquid sealant may be left in the system or flushed from the system.
Advantages of using Sealant Technology:
1. Sealants can be used in the harshest operational environments and will maintain their sealing integrity up to 500º F and to 22,000 psi.
2. You can depend on it for high-pressure leak repair jobs.
3. Sealants compatible with oil or water/glycol-based hydraulic fluids are designed to solidify only at the high point of differential pressure, so only the leak is sealed.
4. Any excess sealant remains inert, in a liquid form, and will not clog the hydraulic system or other equipment.
5. The environmentally approved sealant can be left in the system indefinitely or flushed out.
Range of application:
1. Surface leaks
2. Wellhead Leaks
3. Subsea leaks
4. Cement Leaks