“When it comes to any integrity related problem arising with your assets, we will AID you.” Covering Africa and the Middle Eastern territories, we provide cost effective solutions for plant life extension and facility integrity enhancement through integrating the latest advanced technologies. We empower preventive maintenance mentality as well as higher employee safety through introducing environmental friendly, safe techniques. AID addresses the quality at every stage of the asset life cycle from design, commissioning, maintenance management to decommissioning in the most efficient and cost effective manner. "Long Live Your Assets"
Seaharvest is providing the latest technology in blasting through the patented Sponge-Jet Systems. The only authorized provider in the region for such safe, efficient surface preparation technology. The heart of the Sponge-Jet system is Sponge Media. This patented technology combines the containment capability of urethane sponge and the cleaning and cutting power of conventional abrasives. The pliant nature of Sponge Media abrasives allow its particles to flatten on impact, exposing the abrasive. After leaving the surface, the media expands, creating a vacuum – entrapping most of what would normally have become airborne contaminants. This is referred to as Sponge Media’s Micro-Containment.
Advantages of using Sponge Media:
1. Lower fugitive emissions
2. Less worker exposure and fatigue
3. Less eye and other injuries
4. Enhanced visibility and first-pass quality
5. Fewer defects and rework, keeping projects on schedule
6. High-quality surface preparation in sensitive or confined areas
7. Low inbound and outbound freight
8. Less pollution, waste generation, fines and reporting
9. Improved community relations
10. The ability for other trades to work nearby
11. Less downtime, improved asset availability
12. Coatings perform longer, saving on maintenance costs
13. Easier staging, containment, ventilation and clean up
14. Less waste, disposal and material handling
15. Greater production and efficiency
16. Less liability, litigation, compliance reporting
17. Improving both environmental AND corporate efficiency
18. Increased profits and production
Range of Application:
Preparing surfaces near finished coatings, instruments and equipment.